I think this book will be an important addition to my library.
The NGS site has the following content list, as well as a sample exercise.
- Chapter 1 - Genealogy’s Standard of Proof
- Chapter 2 - Concepts Fundamental to the GPS
- Chapter 3 - GPS Element 1: Thorough Research
- Chapter 4 GPS Element 2: Source Citations
- Chapter 5 GPS Element 3: Analysis and Correlation
Chapter 6 GPS Element 4: Resolving Conflicts and Assembling Evidence
- Chapter 7 GPS Element 5: The Written Conclusion
- Chapter 8 - Using the GPS
- Chapter 9 - Conclusion
- Appendix A - Pritchett Article
- Appendix B - McLain Article
- Reading and Source List
- Answers to exercises
Post a Comment